Friday 24 April 2009

randomness before exam

I'm back from my hometown peeps!

I didnt really get to study much during the study week.

Went back home, studied a bit...then had to help mom do graphic items for the new shop.

how lah? :(Tomorrow will be the officially be the first starting day of my exam!

Sad case leh, first subject is already the most fatal one

COMMUNICATION LAW

+_+


anyway, on the brighter side...

this will be the last time I'm taking ANY exam

hohohoho
I'm officially done being a student

yes, me going to step into the corporate world


yes, me crapping again when I'm supposed to be studying


fine, I'll go continue my studies
T.T

wish me luck friends!


Here's some totally random pictures:-





my comm law acts! :S

I woke up one morning and saw sharky doing his thing again!

so cute until I cannot resist taking a photo :P


Animation presentation
Our team did Sofy,haha



Yes, me video editor



graphic desisgn + advertising students



Janelle's laptop



Janelle and I


Simon and Vivian


p/s- did u notice all of our faces look half dead? stupid assignments!

No comments: