Tuesday 13 January 2009

finding sharky

My final year, final semester just started yesterday...
Don't really know I should feel sad or happy, lol
But I'm not really liking the new sem's timetable
Wednesday no class, but Saturday have class, from 8am-12am

T_______T


Yesterday, I attended my Communication Law lecture,
my first impression of the lecturer is that he looks like US president, Barack Obama!


Anyway, I bought something that is very cute from IKEA yesterday.



- ____________________-







2 comments:

Delving said...

Cute shark! I saw those at Ikea myself recently actually. Didn't buy one though, love the speech bubbles you made :)
Yeah, last semester started for me too. Heaps of work, but hey... Soon it's over. If it is ever over.. haha.

Rachel T. said...

lol, thanks for your comment :)
Good luck for your last semester then :)