Thursday 3 September 2009

Recap the missing part of my life

Warning: Seriously long post. In fact, the longest entry in my entire history of blogging. :P
I'm sorry I'm been putting off myblog for quite some time :(

I'll try to blog more in future,huhuhu.
Hmmm, wat's to update in my life?
Okay, let's update from July. LoL.

July is the month of my bird-day.
We did the ordinary and unordinary stuff (-_-'')
So baby and I went to 1u (he wanted me to select my own present,lol)
then we headed to the curve and dined at Bubba Gump (cool place!)
Right after dinner, we went to The Laundry for Rainforest Festival
There were a few amzing group performing that night
My bird-day ended by me feeling fluffy, happy and a year older *sob sob*




Owh forgot to mention another bird-day boy's birthday
The day before my birthday, baby and I went to Yuen for steamboat
A bird-day celebration for Mr Jason Yew.



Hmm wat else happened in july?
oh yes. As from the previous post, I was very sick all the time
I recovered from a fever, then the fever came back again after less than a week
So, I thought I was diagnose with H1N1 +_+
Actually, I was just scaring myself all the time
Ended up my fever slowly faded away after 4 or 5 times of repeated fevers.
-_________-
At least I felt so much better now :D




Let's zoom to August 09 now.
August is the month I've been looking forward to since my graduation
because of my CONVOCATION !
I had a great convocation on 08.08.09!
My parent, him, sister, grandmaaaa, friend and cousin + bf attended my convo

Grandma graduated!








I love this picture!

On the same night, my cousin was having her wedding shower
We had buffet dinner at her house
Lots of relative come including those from Singapore, Penang.. (ok fine, furthest was from Singapore :P)
After the wedding shower , we (cousins+bfs) went to Cueball near Ampang point for pool games :)
We played for a few rounds then we went downstair's Old Town Coffee for chit chats before we headed home
The bride

My cute niece
The next morning, I went to the bride's house for the tea ceremony
I got to witness how the "heng tais" (brothers) got bullied before the groom get to see the bride,lol
We snapped lots of pictures, shared lots of laughters and received ang pows from the newly wed couple :)
After the bride followed the groom back to his place, we snapped more pictures then only headed back home to prepare for the wedding dinner!
It spells E-S-T-H-E-R K-E-E



Cousins and newly wed couple

us and our tai ka jie :P
kena reject
Ok again. ahha
Cousin n her korean husband
Happy Korean Family


Cake and Champagne


I love love this picture

Tai Thong food sucks

Little nephew n niece dress up as flower boy n girl :)

The newly wed's arrival
(Groom's face kena covered -____- )


Cousins

Cuzzy chan and I
Besides that, nothing interesting happened in late august. What to do. My life is boring. bah :P

No comments: