Tuesday 8 September 2009

An interview with myself

How's life?
Not good not bad. Entering a new phase of life. Have lots of uncertainty. Besides love life, family and work life is just average.

How's work?
Okay okay. Learning lots of new things. However, my memory is lacking so it's kinda hard to remember things nowadays. wtf. Early stage of Alzeimer disease? +_+ Besides, funny things happened since I entered. First day, boss collapse in the pantry because he's has a weak health condition. Then today after meeting with a partner company, I got saman on the way back to the office. +_+ But besides that, everything is fine. Colleagues are funny and friendly. Workload is managable. It's at least more peaceful than some other company that I had worked in before. lol. Anyway, hopefully everything will goes well and no more tragedy tomorrow. haha

How's ur love life?
Me and David are currently very stable. It's a really good thing and I am so in love. I have found that we have a greater bond and better understanding towards one another. But, we both still behaves like kids. Occasional merajuk-ing, manja-ing, drama-ing and silent wars. hah! Do not look down on these few "activities". These "activities" are the things that will boost up a relationship. necessecity :) He's obsess with him phones currently (I hope I'm included) where else I'm obsess with ... nothing. lol. Okay la. A bit of phone (because that's what he likes), abit of photography (and camwhore) and sleeps -________- Good news is....we're celebrating our 3rd anniversary next month!!! Isn't it great? 3 years. I felt I just won an award...okla, maybe win a competition because award maybe is for those who are in relationship for more than 8 years or married couple. I declare I love him lots.

How's ... I cant think of any question d.
maybe I should shuddup and leave the office now.
Ok. Tata people!

No comments: