Thursday 8 January 2009

Spring clean of the year

It's my FREAKIN spring clean day today!
lol, pardon me. I'm so tired from all the work
but decided to show off before I sleep -.-


Woke up this morning, decided to skip breakfast and starts to clear ALL my laundry
Took me 2 hours to finish everything



Then, when I tried to hand wash some of the clothes in the bathroom
I ended up cleaning the bathroom cause it was too dirty +.+



After those hard work, I went downstairs to take away my lunch
relax for a while...




Then, I started to unpack my bags (notice the "s") of clothes,
ended up tidying the whole wardrobe



Next. the real fun began...
I just had to clean my whole workplace!
I shifted the cupboards, throw lots of stuff and still has a lot of stuff =='
(Here's something I wanna share!)
While I was shifting the cupboards, I saw something behind.......
I found a dead lizard, only the skeleton left *WTF*


It was so DISGUSTING !!!!


Besides that I also sweep and mop nearly the whole house!

So, Basically, I've been doing the spring clean from around 10am - 7pm *swt!*
Can you imagine how tired I am?



LOL. I know I whine lots!

No comments: