Saturday 21 April 2007

Tagged by chiewy

6 WEIRD FACTS ABOUT MY SELF.
likes decoding car number plates
wild imaginations, imagine the impossibles
must wear my watch to sleep
keep my clothes in the closet according to their colors
Love the sun. Not too much though.
I do not understand what I say all the time.

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.
Name: CH Teo
Birth Date: July 3rd,1986
Current Status: In a happy relationship
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Dark brown and lil light brownish left over from the last time I dyed it
Righty or Lefty: Righty

LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Malaysian Chinese
My Fears : Reptiles, the Dark, Boredom
My Perfect Pizza : Chicken pepperoni with extra cheeseee~

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
My Thoughts First Waking Up : Why is my room so hot?
My Bedtime : total randomness
My Most Missed Memory: Penang, stress-free

LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: Mcdonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Anything will do
Tea or Nestea: erm..teh tarik can?
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla Heaven
Cappuccino or Coffee: Both also okay. Not my best choice

LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: Nope
Curse: haha. I curse when people least expect it. Very seldom though.
Take a Shower: Warm steamy shower!
Have a Crush: yeah...my bf
Think You've Been In Love: yeah...bf, family and friends
Go To School: yup yup
Want To Get Married: Someday...
Believe In Yourself: Sort of
Think You're A Health Freak: haha..NO

LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: Occasionally, now still do.
Gone To The Mall : What is this question lah.
Been On Stage: Yeap. Plenty of times.
Eaten Sushi: Yes. My bf's fav.
Dyed Your Hair: Used to.

LAYER 7: AGE YOU'RE HOPING.
To Be Married: Not too old and not too young. 27-30 I guess.

LAYER 8: IN A GUY/GIRL
Best Eye Colour: Blue or green
Best Hair Colour: brunette
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short clean cut for guys and anything for a girl.

LAYER 9: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
A Minute Ago: Blogging and oh, leg cramped
An Hour Ago: Resting
4.5 Hours Ago: Lunch-ing
Month Ago:Probably in Uni
Year Ago: Preparing formy Diploma finals.

LAYER 10: FINISH THE SENTENCES.
I love: life, to chill, to sleep and my bf.
I hate: liars and backstabbers.
I hide: my secrets with my bf. He knows me very well.
I miss: pg friends, childhood, family and 2 dogs.
I need: a good brain and more money.

So, I do not know who to tag since the number of people who visit my blog are quite limited and besides, you won't really do it if I tag you. So, do this if you feel like doing it. ;D

No comments: